"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13


Wednesday, April 8, 2009

How quickly a day can turn...

This is how the day started today....some of the best ones we've ever gotten...











And this is how it has turned....


(I did not take the above pic right after the incident by the way...I'm not "that parent" that is more concerned with getting the pic than my poor crying baby. She's now mad because I took the bottle of ibuprofen she was chewing on away)









Ava took a nasty fall outside and now has a cut that stretches diagonally across both lips, including gums and teeth inside. We are trying to minimize the fat lip now...poor baby.


me


PS I hope you're all keeping up on all of my new posts...I have done one the last 3 days and have another one coming for each of the next 2 days.....happy reading!

No comments: