"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13


Saturday, September 20, 2008

How Lucky Am I?

So after feeling sick for the last couple of days and taking care of everyone else in my house that hasn't felt good, I was exhausted. I went to bed last night to try and get a good nights sleep and woke up to my little boy saying "surprise mommy" with a whole bouquet of flowers in his hand. When Mike came to bed last night, he asked me to get him up with Van in the morning, so of course I obliged so that I could sleep in a bit. My boys got up, went to the store and bought me fresh flowers, and came home to make me cinnamon rolls. So I was lucky enough to get a yummy breakfast in bed and a beautiful bouquet of flowers, thanks to the 2 boys I love most in the world.

3 comments:

The Doerr Four said...

You had a perfect day yesterday. What a great way to start off your day.

mommy nat said...

how sweet!!!!

mommy nat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.