"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13


Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Best Photographer In Town

Okay all, we've been blessed to have a friend of ours who does amazing photography. She has just launched her professional website and deserves all of the business I can drum up for her. Her name is Melissa Vossler and she will provide you with the best pics of your family ever. She did some practice shots of Van over a year ago and still to this day they are some of the best pics we've ever gotten. Forget about JCPenneys, Sears, or even the Picture People. If you need pics taken of your family that will be unforgettable and taken in the setting of you choice, please use Melissa. There is a link to her website on my blog page, look to the right. Here it is also...http://www.melissavossler.com/. Here are just a couple of the pics we got when she was just starting out...enjoy.

Becky

2 comments:

Melissa Vossler said...

Wow Becky...thank you for your kind words! I'm looking forward to taking some more of Van and Ava....I remember you saying you had a new camera...what kind did you end up getting?

The Doerr Four said...

I looked at her website and she does great work. If we have any extra money in the future to get "good" pictures done, we'll call her for sure. Her kids are adorable.

BTW did I tell you how much I love your music selection. These are all my favorite songs.