"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13


Saturday, August 9, 2008

Sea World Pics...Check

Wow, look at me, I got 2 pics postings done today. Okay I've just shared a few of my favorites on the day (the page is at its limit) so....I've also uploaded some good ones to our flickr site (I didn't even know we had one) so you can look at some more.



cheering for "Shamu"

our little navigator

playing with starfish

after some breakfast and a quick wardrobe change


feeding the sea lions

smiley after nap time

always a good time with Grammy



how beautiful is this little girl?



Here is the link for the flickr site...hope this works.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/17761844@N06/2746999928/in/set-72157606631738213/

Enjoy the pics.




1 comment:

The Doerr Four said...

Okay, the one of Ava in her hat belongs in a frame on the wall. Nice job Becky. You have some mad picture taking skills. I'm thinking it's worth it to get a good camera like you have. And you have cute kids, so that helps too. Looks like you guys had a great time at Sea World.