"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13


Thursday, March 13, 2008

Just Pictures!!

Okay so I've finally sat down and uploaded a few pics for everyone to enjoy. Please keep in mind, our little girl just sleeps and sleeps but we're trying our best to capture some shots with her eyes open. Enjoy!!

"daddy's little princess", Mike even bought her this outfit, Awww!!

Van just watching his sister.

One of the few so far with her eyes open...

She was entranced with her brother's face.

Oh how he loves her!!

I hope you enjoy these ones. I will keep more coming as she changes and we capture the moments between our little ones. Love to all.

Becky

4 comments:

Jeff and Jenny said...

Congratulations! She is just beautiful!

mommy nat said...

she's soo cute!!! Where are her big pink ribbon headbands?!!! hahaha

Melissa Vossler said...

Van looks absolutely thrilled with Ava. I love it.

Jeff and Jenny said...

Thanks for checking in on our blog too! I appreciate the well-wishes. I hear bits and pieces of how you guys are doing from Greg and Becky sometimes. Glad to know you are doing so well!