"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13


Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing...Oh My Keith!

Well I had the privilege...and I do mean privilege of seeing Keith Urban in concert on Sunday night. Oh my goodness it was AMAZING. We had floor seats, which meant we were standing most of the time because if someone in front of us was standing we had to stand too just to see him. Well that was fine by me because I was standing and clapping and singing and dancing almost all of the night. I was really bummed in the beginning because they were supposed to be performing with Sugarland that night and on the way to the concert we heard on the radio that Sugarland wouldn't be performing because the lead singer was sick. Well I was beyond upset...they were actually why Mike got me the tickets. I really like Keith Urban but I love Sugarland. Well let me just say that Keith made up for the loss. He must have played 10 different guitars all night long. I knew almost all of the songs which is great for me because I love to sing...and sing I did...all night long. He was such a great entertainer. I mean it was more than just singing, it was straight rock 'n' roll all night. He sang sweet ballads, rock songs, fun dance songs...he really had everything. Awesome!! His band was great too. He came out in the audience a few times and performed on little side stages...one of the times he was only 15 feet from us. I'll post some pics at the end here and that's when he was really close...too bad we didn't take our camera so the pics are just off of Mike's phone which didn't take the best shots. And we got to see his wifey, Nicole Kidman, like 10 feet from us too. Mike said that made his night. I can't even begin to describe how much fun I had. It was my first concert and I had no idea what to expect but I LOVED it. I think he will be so hard to top. I want to be a concert junkie, but not just for anyone, I really just want to go see him again and again!! Thanks babe for the best birthday present EVER!!!


PS Keith you would be proud, I even pulled out my old Keith Urban CD and I've been listening to it ever since the concert. I'm still in awe.

Becky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great inagural concert experience.

Rock On!

Love, Aunt Joanie