"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13


Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Little Extra Goes A Long Way...

So tonite I was doing the bills, like I'm sure lots of other mommies are doing, and guess what?!?!?! I found $50 extra dollars in our bank account. I had accidentally written something in there twice!!! I was so excited. Its 3 days till payday and now I can sit back relieved that we will definitely make it...yippee.

And, because I found this extra $50 I was in such a good mood. Such a good mood that I went and cleaned a bathroom I had been putting off for a couple of days, helped my little ones clean their bedrooms, and sat down at the computer to work!! Yes, that's right...instead of being lazy, enjoying some microwavable popcorn and watching tv...I got to work. I made a checklist and am determined to get it done. I was so excited about that relief money that I became so motivated to get other stuff done.

Yeah to extra money!!! Hope all of you other mommies out there are as lucky as I am tonite!!!

2 comments:

mommy nat said...

god works in wonderful ways!! I love finding EXTRA $!!! I was just posting a new blog & was getting ready to tell you to post a new one but you beat me to it!!

Melissa Vossler said...

Awesome! We are $100 short (unexpected bill) - so we'll be sweating it out until Saturday. But I'm so glad you are not!!!