"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13


Tuesday, July 7, 2009

God is Good!!

I just found out that 2 women I care about are having babies!!! Not only is this exciting because babies are always exciting, but these are 2 people that have not been blessed with an easy road when it came to bringing their babies into the world. Its so hard to have people you genuinely care about struggle with getting pregnant when you have 2 amazing healthy blessings to hug and kiss daily. However, an answer to my prayers...both of these amazing god loving women have been blessed as well. God is good. Can't wait to see them grow during their pregnancies and watch them enjoy all of the blessings and trials of motherhood. I will be praying for you my "D squared".

1 comment:

The Doerr Four said...

Yes, God is good. Congrats to both of your friends. I will pray for a stress-free, easy pregnancy.