"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13


Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday To You...

Its already been a year...almost an hour ago to be exact...little Ava Lynn came into our lives. She is full of life, usually full of food, and always a high maintenance girl. I'm sure Van remembers a day without her and maybe even yearns for it now and again, but we all love her to pieces and can't imagine a life without her. Here's to you little girl...enjoy your day!

Love, me

5 comments:

The Doerr Four said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! We're all glad you're in our lives too. We love you!

Melissa Vossler said...

Happy Birthday Ava!!!

Melissa Vossler said...

Happy Birthday Miss Ava!!!

mommy nat said...

Tell Ava I said "Happy Birthday sweet pea!!! I love you to pieces!!!!"

Chelsea said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Ava!