"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13


Tuesday, March 10, 2009

9 Reasons Why I Love Craigslist

1. Got our renters from there after posting our condo
2. Were able to find our current house from there after posting a listing about looking for a house...our current house wasn't even for rent at the time
3. My friends found renters there after I forced them to post their condo for rent
4. Found my current job from there, one where I have a great boss and work from home
5. Found my previous nanny job from there
6. Found my son's preschool from there
7. Found and bought my leather recliner in Ava's room there after our chair broke, only $40
8. Found my husband's drum set on there

and last but most recently...
9. listed and sold our used toddler bed for $10 less than we bought it for in 2 days

still looking for #10, I'm sure I already have it but have absentmindedly forgotten it

No comments: