"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13


Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Randomness..

Okay since my husband says my last couple of posts have been, and I'm quoting, "suicide notes" or a "cry for help" I'm posting on some good randomness going on around here. First up, you'll see Ava, in all her glory. Loving the superstar glasses and enjoying life as she's missing one pigtail and gobbling up something yummy, maybe just a cracker. But chances are, you'll always see her eating something...

And then there's Van...on daddy's new toy. In case you haven't heard, Mike got a drum set, a real one not powered by XBOX this time. Its actually a lot of fun and he plays it in the garage where its not very loud at all. Van is loving it and we think he may be a famous drummer in the making. He's got pretty good rhythm for an "almost 3" year old. Not surprising since Mike's an awesome singer and most of you know I enjoy dancing immensely (although that side is mainly kept private now).

Now onto some pics of Mike and I, very embarrassing pics I have to say, but I'm being coerced to post these. Mike and I attended a shindig last weekend for a friend of ours where costumes were required. I'll let you guess what type of party it was...It was a lot of fun to just be us again with no kids around. I got to enjoy some dancing (publicly, that is), loud music, and lots of fun with my "best dressed" hubby. Please don't laugh, hold it in...

Since we had so much fun getting dressed up, we're even thinking of a "costume" party next year for Mike's 30th...be prepared, we even have an idea in mind but we're keeping that under wraps until it gets closer.
Enjoy :)
B

2 comments:

The Doerr Four said...

I can't contain myself. hehehehe..... I wish you could see me laughing right now. LOVE the costumes. Very fitting for the two of you. I really love Mikes heals. What a ham. And you, isn't that your usual attire? I've seen you at many shindigs dressed like that. Thank you for posting them. That just made my day!

mommy nat said...

NIce outfits!!!! LOVE the shoes Mike!!!! I'm jealous that you can pull off wearing a dress like that!!!