"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13


Thursday, May 22, 2008

4 Days In A Row!!!

News Flash...Van has completed 4 whole days in a row with no potty accidents. Yahoo!! He is doing so well. He's still in a diaper, or actually I should say pull-up (because he refuses to let me use a diaper) for naps and bedtime but other than that, he's doing great. These 4 days have even included car rides, an outing with friends, and time at home. I would be more daring about doing just underwear with sleep times too except that Van still takes 3-4 hour naps during the day and sleeps anywhere from 10-12 hours at night. He isn't great at letting me know he needs to go and he can't open his bedroom door so I'm not sure I'd get to him in time before he has his first potty when he wakes up. We're not too worried about the sleeping time yet, we'll get to that. But, he is doing so well. We are very proud. Again, Van has made our initiation into parenting pretty seemless. His sister is proving to be our challenge but by the time she gets to pt, Van will be such a pro that even he will be able to help us.

xoxo
B

2 comments:

Jeff and Jenny said...

Congrats on the potty progress! We will have to consult with the masters when it's time to train Maddox. Just wanted to let you guys know that we are back in town. Thanks so much for your email about Lauren. It means a lot to know we have been in your prayers!

Melissa Vossler said...

I visit your blog on a daily basis and am always saddened that we don't live closer. Looking forward to seeing you soon and am appreciative of your understanding of your situation.