"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13


Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy One Month Birthday Ava!!

Just one month ago our little girl was brought into our lives. I can't say she's brought a lot of excitement since she's so mellow and like her mommy, loves to sleep. But she has brought endless moments of us thanking God for all of our blessings, sweet moments of love between brother and sister for mom and dad to witness, and a feeling of completeness for our little family (Mike would say we're not complete, but those who know me, know I say different). She is still a good sleeper, starting to really enjoy awake time looking around and following anything colorful I put in front of her, and giving us beautiful little smiles so inconsistently that they catch me off guard and I have to hold back little giggles. She holds her head up pretty well and loves to scoot across the floor or my tummy if I let her lay there. Here's some pics of her that I still don't believe do her justice, but we'll keep trying. Enjoy!!




(Okay so he's so cute I had to include this one of him, forgive me, he's my weakness)

I'll be in touch again soon.

xoxo

Becky

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right....photos just don't do our babies justice. So glad to know you are enjoying your precious daughter. Can't wait to meet her. Maybe in a week or two? Let me know!

mommy nat said...

she's soo cute!!!! although you're right nothings cuter than seeing them in person!!! Glad to hear all is still well!! hopefully we can all get together soon.

Rands said...

Hey Mike and Becky-

I saw your link on Jenny and Kody's page... congratulations your new little girl! Your family is beautiful! Glad to see you guys are doing well.... we have a blog too, and I occasionally manage to post =) Here's the address: www.danandrandfox.blogspot.com
Hope you get some good sleep tonight =)
-Randi (Biard) Fox

Melissa Vossler said...

Okay mommy....we're waiting on another post about your beautiful children. Let's make plans for next week.....Monday or Wednesday work for me. Let me know.