"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13


Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Gotta Love The Kidney Stones

So it turns out I'm back to having surgery. I went in to the doctor today for my follow up to see if I passed 1 or both of my stones and my xray showed that I still had both. Wow... shocker... my right kidney just likes to kick these stones out but my body doesn't like to get rid of them. So I'm having surgery on Monday morning. Like I said in my earlier post, of course I appreciate all of the prayers....but in all honesty, I think Mike may need them more than me. We are much more aware the 2nd time around and know what to expect when it comes to recuperation this time. I will be inactive for a few days, maybe longer and Mike will by flying solo on parent patrol. I'll try to keep you all posted.

B

No comments: