"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13


Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's Official

So I spent some time on Sunday in the emergency room for some stent related bleeding. Oh Lord how I can't wait to get this thing out...Thursday morning is the time for celebration. All will be well after then, I'm hoping. But, the good thing was they did an ultrasound while I was at the ER just to confirm the pregnancy and make sure the bleeding wasn't affecting the baby at all. So with the ultrasound they were able to confirm the pregnancy and tell me that today I am 6 weeks 1 day pregnant and am due on August 30th. They were even able to see a heartbeat already which is definitely reassuring and let us know that so far everything has gone smoothly implanting correctly and progressing nicely. The first few weeks of pregnancy are always a little heartwrenching because so much developing is going on and you just pray it is all going well. There is nothing for you to do other than sit around and wait until you are in the clear. Well I have my first official doctor's appt today and then my appointment on Thursday to get my stent out, so it will be a busy week. We will keep you all posted as things progress. Please keep us in your prayers.

xoxo
b

No comments: