"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13


Friday, October 3, 2008

Is it love?

So everybody knows Van has lots of ladies in his life. It seems like almost all of his friends are girls and Mike and I have always pondered...will he date one of these one day? We always joke with our friends, oh maybe they'll get married, ha ha. Well as of a couple of months ago, it looked like Van had made his choice. Delaney Marrs, 1 1/2 years younger than Van, had really caught his eye. To be honest, she is one of the only brunettes he gets to play with so I think that may be it...my boy may just be into brunettes and not blondes. Well anyways, he followed her around at a family dinner and then again at her bday party. They had all sorts of little converstations and he just thinks she's so pretty. So today I got an email from Jenny Marrs...apparently Delaney found a picture in Maggie's room and has been carrying it around all day...even going back for it if she left it somewhere. Take a look at this...

In case you can't tell, the little picture is of Van. I think it just may be love. We'll be getting together with the Marrs' next week so we'll have to see how these star crossed lovers do. I'll keep you posted.

B

1 comment:

The Doerr Four said...

Possibly..... we shall see in about 20 years.