"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13


Thursday, October 30, 2008

I know you're being patient....

Okay I know everybody is waiting patiently for an update...between getting ready for Hawaii, going to Hawaii, and recovering from Hawaii, we've been a very busy family. We just finished uploading a ton of pics to our flickr site and I should be back w/ an actual post to this blog tomorrow...with Halloween pics too. I'm feeling a little melancholy tonite so unless you want a super sappy post, you probably want to wait until tomorrow.

I promise to be back soon and make it worth your while...I know I owe you a few posts so check back soon.

B

1 comment:

mommy nat said...

Can't wait to see the pics. Thanks for the kick in the butt I posted a new one today!!! Love you tell everyone I said Hi!