"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:13


Thursday, September 17, 2009

Family Pics

So a few weeks back, we got to have a free photo session with an amazing photographer. My boss was having a contest where the winning families got a free session. We ended up with an open session right in the middle of the pack so my boss asked if my family would like to take it for free. Of course we said YES!!! As any young family can attest, good pics are hard to come by and even harder to buy. We can never seem to capture just the perfect moment with our little ones...but these professionals...they are amazing. I thought I would post a few pics for you guys to see from the session!!! Love them....Jack Randall Photography in Dana Point....amazing! Enjoy :)







B

2 comments:

Melissa Vossler said...

beautiful family! what an awesome opportunity!!

Momma said...

Becky, these pictures are adorable! You are so right, it is very difficult to get good shots of kids. What an opportunity !